EPS 70 Flooring
S and B EPS flooring boards are designed for the insulation of ground floors in a variety of applications. The product is a CFC and HCFC free, lightweight, closed cell material which is easy to install. It has a high insulation value and allows for rapid dry construction methods to be used in new and renovated dwellings and is available in either square edge.
- S and B EPS flooring offers excellent thermal performance providing savings in energy costs and higher comfort levels in dwellings.
- Maintains its thermal efficiency throughout the life of a building.
- Highly cost effective floors.
- Rapid construction: no specialised equipment or trades required.
- Saves up to a week in building time when used in an all-dry system with flooring grade chipboard.
- Can be used under screeds, in heated floor slabs, below suspended slabs or between joists.
- Available in a variety of thicknesses.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, moisture resistant, easy to cut and fix.
- Green guide A+ rating
S and B EPS 70 as standard for use under screeds to insulate all ground floors.
Standard board sizes 2400 x 1200 thickness 25, 40, 50, 60, 75, 80, 90 and 100mm with non-standard sizes supplied to order.
S and B EPS Flooring is moisture resistant and rot proof and is unaffected by bacteria, fungi or molds. It is non-toxic and odourless and provides no nutrients for insects or vermin.
To discover more about the benefits of S and B EPS 70 Flooring, call today on 0191 250 0818.